Friday, January 5, 2007

Fantastic new year

Hi everyone, happy new year!! I hope it will be great...


For the past two weeks I've been enjoying the holidays and spending a lot of time at my parents' place. Reading some books, cleaning my room, playing some guitar and watch a movie. No soccer, no studying, no C.S.R. I visited Amsterdam twice, but I didn't really had time to take decent pictures of Amsterdam itself. That's really too bad, because now I'll have to go back at least once more ;) But I did take pictures of some Dutch art.

And I've been working a couple of days this last week, also Sunday night. I was supposed to be on a partyboat at 10 pm to start working, but they gave my the wrong address (in Amsterdam)... So I ended up walking for three hours, searching for 'my' boat in the different harbours, mostly in the rain. Finally, a bit before midnight, I was able to leave an very lonely industrial part of the city and I even found some cops! They felt sorry for me, and drove me to the right harbour. That's why I spent the first minutes of this year in the back of a police car :) Sounds interresting doesn't it? I bet none of you can beat my cool story... Anyway, my head touched the pillow at 8.15, while it still was a kind of dark.

Hope to talk to you soon. Lotte

Alternative christmas-bike-tree







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

op sunday night werken zuster! foei zeg! waar zijn je principes gebleven bijgebracht door ome Cees en tante Connie! verder hou ik wel van je hoor! happy, blessed and happy new year love! bloemen en groenten! x reempje