Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little more

On my last night on Prince Edward Island, while my farm clothes are tumbling around in the dryer, I managed to get some pictures online. (This tiny size takes about 15 minutes, per piece.) No need to say that I'm gonna miss it. This all. Everything.

At the front lawn of the farm. Emigrated in the 90's.

Our neighbours.

Our backyard.

Less than 10 minute drive.



Aron, and in the back, Peter, clipping some dry cows.

Aron and Josh, in their golfcart, during the rain. Jennifer and me were in the other one. What a sport...
Doing donuts with the carts on the slippery field. Smuggle lots of beer on the golf court. Those are the fun things about golfing :) Kidding. It was nice, and I enjoyed myself a lot, in many ways. Actually hitting a ball, a kind of, right, and most of all, far away, is a challenge.

Holding area, before the parlour.



Yeah. Those tracks in the field? Are mine :)
I'll be in the bus from Summerside, PEI, to Moncton, New Brunswick, tomorrow morning. From 5 pm at night, till 7 pm Saturday I will be travelling from Moncton, by train, to London, Ontario. iPod's are charged and loaded, I can't wait to see more of Canada again, and I need to catch up some sleep. Which makes me ready.
Except for the fact that I still need to start packing my bag...

5 comments:

annemiekincanada said...

Hej Lotte,

Wat een geweldige foto's weer! Blijf je volgen hoor, krijg namelijk stiekem ook wel beetje heimwee zo!
Heel veel plezier nog,

Annemiek

Veerle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veerle said...

Zaterdag naar een Indisch etentje geweest, en CHAPATI gegeten!
Zalig.....

K mis je wel!

Anonymous said...

Hoe voelt dat nou? Ben je nou weer op weg naar het volgende?
Ik hou je in de gaten!
Kusje reempje

Anonymous said...

hi love,

good to see you live life

you are magical
i can smell cows now
but it has been a long time since i milked and hugged them

i have some news for you (well you know it i suppose)
but well, this is my place to kiss and hug Reempje
so: Remy succeeded in his quest for study credits
congratulations, my hugs and kisses

greetz to you all,

bennie