Saturday, August 23, 2008

No more uncertainty. Finally.

Date: 07 August 2008

"I regret to inform you that the Academic Committee has decided against admitting yout to the MSc Programme Forest and Nature Conservation, which is scheduled to start in September 2008.
We thank you for your application and wish you success in the future."


Date: 21 August 2008

"According to the Academic Committee you do not qualify for direct admission to this MSc-programme because there are deficiencies in your previous education. In first instance you will have to complete a linkage programme to 'repair' those deficiencies.
I am looking forward to meeting you and wish you every success at Wageningen University."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

K...wait... does this mean you are going???? so much for uncertainty...I still don't understand ....hahahahaha!!!

You have to go and take a few courses before you get into the program you want ... is that right?

(My apologies for my stupidity...lol)

Lotte said...

Hihihi... My apologies for being unclear, I'm always trying to use as little words as possible.
But yes, it means I'm going!
It will take almost a year longer, because I (indeed) have to take some bachelor courses first. Like ecology I & II, which I will take the first period, together with a master course. And math...

Veerle said...

en en ....?
k ben benieuwd!!