Friday, October 10, 2008

It's time for something new

Well, well, well. It's been weeks. Got quite some stories and pictures piled up! But it's close to 01.00 am, so this is all you'll be getting today. Promise to be back soon with some more, especially about university.

We visited an attraction park (with very strong roots in fairytailes) two weeks ago, for a family outing and a late celebration of my birthday. Started with breakfast for the whole family at 7.30, on a Saturday morning... Full sun, clear sky, the whole day!

Boyfriend, my brother + wife, my sister, girlfriend + my little brother, mum + dad.

We had to wait at least 30 minutes for each attraction. Our maximum of the day was 70 minutes... At the end of the day, with fading waiting lines, some of us enjoyed some loops and corkscrews, while other enjoyed themselves in the 'Fairy Realm'.

Watching some fat geese following a lady. It all had something to do with an old fairytale.

My dear family.

Here's one shot I took at the train station here in Leiden, the other day. There's more to come, but I'll save them for later. It's both só hilarious, and annoying, at the same time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold on. hold on. Did you write boyfriend?? This may slip by some other non-detectives, but I, my darling Lotte, have eagle eyes. Now. Was this someone else's boyfriend? (ie:Renee's???) OR was this a friend whom happens to be of the male variety? OR is this a REAL boyfriend, like, lets hold hands cause we're in LOVE boyfriend?

Some of us just need to know.
Thankyou.
Love you.
Leanne

Veerle said...

Ik had da inderdaad ook opgemerkt
maar k vermoed dat t iemand anders boyfriend is....
jammer genoeg
aangezien ie ni zwart is :-))

Anonymous said...

Stop right there with your eagle eyes!! Hahahaha... Sorry to get you all excited about this, but no, I can't call him mine.
It's indeed mini-me's boyfriend...

Hihihi. Sorry for the confusion.

Anonymous said...

Mini-me???