Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Parts of my life, my life in parts, in my life parts

Now... wow... I finally got started on the Dutch part of my blog... Wiehoe. I'll try to keep it interesting here, again (?). Take a picture now and then and tell one of many adventures I experience in an average day : )
Pff, I barely no where to start.

I took the cloudy picture, while I was hanging out of my window. You see the tops of three big churches in Delft. A closer look will come soon. On the next you can see the house I'm living in; Perron 0. It's just the top part (with the three square windows, the right one is our kitchen window), where I live with four roommates. On Friday one of them will get married, so then we're back to four again, as usual. I took this picture standing on the train platform.

Yes, I do live in a student house. It's our washing corner and lovely shower.


And our Delft, but soon world-, famous kitchen!


Delft; since 1100 and city rights since 1246


My sister and I went to the ZOO in Rotterdam last week, we've seen a lot of animals, but were so busy having fun that we had to hurry to see them all!

I think I never enjoyed playing soccer as much as I do now. Made these pictures of my team mates on Saturday (I had to stay out of the field most of the time, because I wrecked my ankle with my Monday soccer team) we won the match 17-0!


And here, specially for you, my new shoes! :)

Talk to you soon!

Lotte

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Lotte!!! Now we finally get an idea of where you live life! I now understand the comments about the shower, and can understand your mom worrying...! hahaha, I guess that comes from the mommy within me!
:)

I was happy to talk to you, and so happy to hear you're doing well, Gabe says a big HELLO to Yotte!!!

Love Leanne