Saturday, December 9, 2006

Capitals.

So. It finally stopped raining and stormin'. Still the fourth soccermatch in a row got cancelled today... It's pretty silly, because it really isn't too important, but I was pretty nervous this week, because we were supposed to face the nr. 1 of our competition. All for nothing : ) But I've been to Amsterdam yesterday. Too bad my roommate locked his room, now I can't show you any pictures jet. We (my projectgroup and I) had a meeting with a guy from the European Association of Zoos and Aquaria, located in Amsterdams' zoo. We're executing an assignment about pelicans.... Afterworths I walked around in the zoo for a while and when it got dark I walked into Amsterdam, so the pictures aren't that great. If I can, I'll go back soon. Nobody will tell you when you get out of the train, but the canals overthere have a curve shape and all together you get circles. So when the rain had made me cold enough, I decided to start following the 'central station' signs. It took me quite some time to figure out why I kept seeing the same places over and over again! Haha, but I kept walking without asking, stuburn as I am... O, and some other news; my tickets to Malawi were booked today! I hope to leave to Lilongwe on March the 9th and come back from Nairobi on July 21st. JIEGHHOEGHHOOOEEEWOEIIIIWHAplafdidapdiedap...!!! And.... because there's no Malawian ambassy here in the Netherlands and it is smart to get your visa befóre entering the country, I'll have to visit Brussel, Belgium, soon. Since we're talking about visiting capitals anyway; my family (including myself) will visit Paris in January for four days, because my parents will be celebrating their 25th anniversery on the 22nd. This all, makes a visit to the travelpart of the local library, necesarry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 maart tot 21 juli dus! nou nou poehpoeh! ik ga vast spandoeken maken! succes in brussel en veel plezier in parijs! jij komt ook echt overal he? xxx reempje!

Anonymous said...

eeen... we gaan natuurlijk naar snow patrol he?! :D kweetniet of het erbij staat, zoveel lezen ;) Maar leer de nummers nog maar eens goed uit je hoofd! kus Renee