Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bah. Bye.

The last three, four, five, days have been crammed. Every second was filled; with a last night of doing the dishes (I washed approximately 5000 plates during my contract-time), a last day at the hospital-restaurant, a last (sliding-)training, a very nice party at my house (with one great result; my goodbye present to the house; the lower part of the toiletdoor is missing now :), my very last game (won with 8-1 :D), a last beer, wave and bye at Confide, C.S.R., and yesterday, it was time for me to close the heavy Perron 0 front-door, for the very last time that I was officially living there. And sometimes, sometimes...., I slept!
So many goodbye's. Collegues phoning me from other buildings, to tell me I should be carefull. Little presents. Goodbye-hugs from old friends at my parents church. Cake. Hugs, and lots of the three dutch kisses in the changing-room. Beer for me during the break in the game, more little presents and beer afterwards. One extra beer after work at LEF. Everybody seems to know that I'm leaving.
And I hate it.

But somehow, I felt like saying goodbye to all the 'I-do-recognize-and-greet-you-but-I-don't-even-know-your-name' kind of people, who I see walking around in Delft. The guys from the snackbar in our street. The cute, quiet doctor I always hope to see at the restaurant of the hospital. The lady at the supermarket. Guys from the footballteam. Neighbours in the street.

Anyway. The goodbye's are almost over. Only some of the ones closest to me, to go.
Than it's time for hi's and hello's. To old friends, and, I guess, to new one's as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heey lieve Lotte,

Ik kan alleen maar zeggen, ga ervan genieten!!! Maar dat doe je toch wel.. ;-) Tot snel maar weer!!
KUS Leonie

Anonymous said...

dag schat,
je tekstje gelijkt een beetje op een gedichtje...
naast mooie foto's heb je ook een mooie schrijfpen... k ben echt jaloers!!

hou je goed, verzorg je goed
en doe niet teveel stomme dingen he :-)

dikke kus
en een laaste slaap lekker lotte...!

veer

Anonymous said...

Gelukkig ben je veilig aangekomen. Ik hoop dat je niet in Central Park slaapt... Horen we snel wat van je?
Renée