Monday, May 12, 2008

Movie night

Two short movies, from last week. I know I should just keep it to my pictures, but I hope I can show you something unique. More than my pictures can.

Shot this one from the window of 'my' house; some kids enjoying themselves. Make sure you notice the little kid in the white t-shirt on the left :) In the last seconds, you can hear the well-known Mr. Softy tune. Get's a little annoying on warm days...

One day, when I wasn't running myself, I thought I should try to capture this. The weirdness of all those people, running. Gasping. And running. (I'm glad to tell you this is the busiest track, and it's not this busy all the time.) Next to that, you can hear a woodpecker, plus birds singing. And a chopper...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Lotte,

Vet leuk om alles zo te lezen.
Maarruh: rood op blauw, niet meer doen hoor. :)

Anonymous said...

Kleuradvies van een IO-er neem ik altijd aan!
(k Had het zelf ook wel gezien, maar khad geen zin meer om het te veranderen...)
Gezellig om jou hier te 'treffen'!

Groetjes!

Anonymous said...

Wat zijn het toch een kudde dieren..
Zolang je er niet achteraan gaat rennen vind ik het goed dat je in NY zit.
Renée

Anonymous said...

Sorry hoor zusje, maar ik moet toch iets...
Vandaag nog, 3,5x dit rondje. En wat meters op voorhand. Tien kilometer in een uur. Lekker zweten met die zon; k probeer de drukte te vermijden.
En zowat geen spierpijn :)

Veerle said...

maar loop je dan ni in tegengestelde richting?
beetje spooklopen :-)

Anonymous said...

haha lachen zeg, met the brothers on the 4th floor! Lotte zit in da hood! leuk ook al die dikbuikjes die het zweet eraf rennen als nooit tevoren, wel een beetje kudde dieren ja haha! dolletjes, aardig goede kwaliteit ook nog zeg die filmpjes, hulde!
kusje reempje