Monday, November 17, 2008

I am home, but I was in Stockholm

Not the best pictures I ever took, but they'll do. They'll have to, because it's all you'll ever see about this trip to Sweden.
We (a total of seven of us) took the 'surf-bus' to Germany, watching a movie on a laptop below. Three people hitch hiked there and one (100% Dutch) friend studying in Norway for a couple of months, came over as well. Shouldn't forget him, he was the reason we started travelling in the first place :)
We went to ballet, 2,5 hours, for just 4 euros. (I have to admit it wasn't with the whole group, just me and two of the guys.) We enjoyed the 'singing' language the friendly Swedish people were speaking. We drank expensive beer. We took the ferry to travel from one of Stockholms' islands to another. We've experienced the funniest church service I've ever visited. And of course we walked around in the city, visiting a library, döner kebab restaurants, a requiem and a museum.





























































































































































































Like babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dat slapen in een busje komt me wel erg bekend voor.. :-) Zo te zien hadden jullie nu nog net iets meer voetenruimte dan toen we in Afrika waren...? Hihi.

Kus Leonie!