Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The weather

Found some 'old' pictures on my camera today. The one with the very strong wind, let's just call it storm (worst since 2002 I believe), was January 18th. A friend was coming over for supper, what we delayed to experience the storm on the beach; painfull and mighty! We almost got blown of the pier, we had to hold on tight. And two weeks ago we were suprised with a little winter...
Last Friday we, as members of C.S.R., had our yearly gala, this lustrumyear with a total of 350 (!) people. My boyfriend Kees and I were together, and Renée was there as well. We took this picture early morning, when we just got home; we were enjoying not wearing a dress só much...
I'm not promising anything, but I hope to post some other pictures, from earlier that night, as well. So you'll get to know me in a dress : ) Maybe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"op dit soort momenten zou ik willen dat we niet als vrouw, maar als vent waren geboren." weg met de jurken, lang leve de all stars

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Love your Blog..awesome pictures!

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

wat een leuke zustertjes! huuuu!