Friday, March 9, 2007

Done. (Kind of)

I'm done with the preparations. Not really, but maybe it'll help me to say it.
But I kind of have to; it's after 3 am and my alarm will be ringing at 5... Don't know why I always seem to be doing everything at the very last moment. But I'm enjoying it, so don't worry.
I've got almost everything I need packed. My iPod and batteries for my camera are charging and some socks are drying (thanks mum!). Oh, and I still need to pack toiletpaper. But that's about all. Tomorrow I have to empty my memory card, email some documents to myself, and I have to wake up.
Then it'll be off to Brussel Airport with my mum and sister, around 6.15 in the morning.

Wow. Crazy how slow people think because of a lack of sleep.

Hope to type soon.

Lotte

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bye bye sister. ik ben alweer bijgeslapen, en jij? :-)

martine said...

Bij dat jullie goed aankwamen.. en nu maar wachten op verder nieuws!
Martine, mama van Veerle

Anonymous said...

Lotte,
ligt dat nu aan mijn PC-tje, of aan jouw blog...
maar waarom staat alles in het Engels, met uitzondering van je titelke: 'Waar is Lotte'??????

Nuja, geen probleem hoor, we volgen het toch op de voet hoor!!!

En nu, met vééééééél ongeduld, wachten we op het Malawi-nieuws!!!

Doei

Anonymous said...

Lot, waar ben je nou? ;) dr blog is trouwens in engels omdat dr ook Canadezen zijn die dr volgen. Renee

Anonymous said...

Oke,
bedankt Renee,
dan weet ik dat ook weer hé!!!