Monday, February 25, 2008

(Good)bye Delft...

Sigh.

  • One last month of living in Delft...
  • Just 5 more awesome Wednesday night trainingsessions to go...
  • How many visits to our cool Perron 0-toilet-with-the-radio?
  • And how many sunsets enjoyed on the roof?
  • I know there's a maximum of three official matches with my team left...
  • And one last, big, or should I say HUGE, party at the Perron 0-party-attic (28th of March, all welcome!)
  • How often will I open our fridge door, to steal some food from one of my roommates?
  • I know I'll clean my room just once more; when I need to deliver my room
  • And how many walks are left for me, through the old streets, on my way to LEF?
  • Or how many walks to the supermarket? Or Confide? Or just in town in search for a cd or some fresh air?
  • Or should I say 'bikes', if I'm gonna buy a bike this last month, and store it at my parents' house?
  • I know there is a maximum of three (!) borrels at Confide left for me...
  • How much of my stuff will I throw out, while moving? How many boxes will be left to store, with things I will call 'mine'?
  • How many hours of sleep at my matrass on the ground, from where I can see the clock of the New Church, through my little windy window?
Nog diepere zucht... (Even bigger sigh...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tja Lot... Geniet van de dingen die je nu nog in Delft doet en van de mensen daar om je heen. En zoals je nu terug gaat naar Canada, zo zal je ook nog wel eens terug gaan naar Delft, toch? Is best haalbaar, als Canada dat ook is ;)
Renée

Anonymous said...

Heb je wel gelijk in zussie.
Maar toch gaat het nooit meer hetzelfde zijn. Dat is het 'probleem', denk ik.

Bij de weg; I'm leaving tomorrow morning for four full days Barcelona with my mum and sister...

Lotte

Veerle said...

Elk einde is meteen ook een nieuw begin!

Anonymous said...

Hey Spanjaard!
The world isn't big enough for our Lotje! Het leven is een komen en een gaan en de tijd van gaan is nu alweer bijna gekomen! Een komen en gaan met jou Lotte! Ga met God!
kusjes reempje!