Monday, February 18, 2008

Winter

Haa!!
It's cold again; the grachten, which I pass at night, when I'm on my way to LEF (for the dirty dishes) are frozen all over, for the second time this winter. It's nice to be able to wear my new cool cap. Nice to legally hide in comfy warm clothes. And the sun is getting up wíth me, and not after me, so it isn't totally dark anymore when I'm waiting for the tram in the morning, on my way to the hospital. Actually, she is still there when I'm coming home. That's why it happens more and more, that I'm enjoying a colourful sunset, set in a perfectly clear sky. While I'm standing on the roof. With my camera. Later on, the stars become visible, one by one.
Less fun is that freezing draft, which seems to gallop purposeful from one window to the other window in my room right now. Or the chilly clothes I need jump into, on those early mornings.

By the way, today I worked my first day in the smallest of the three restaurants the hospital is counting, where I had a total of three colleagues.
Momo from Gambia.
Yatti from Indonesia.
And Lourdes from Aruba.

See I'm not thát crazy...?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ik hoop dat je snel weer met mooie foto's komt, de mooiste gebruik ik namelijk als achtergrond!
Liefs
Renée

Anonymous said...

Of ik dus even gauw mijn hoofd dicht wil gaan houden, en aan de gang wil gaan met interessanter zaken... :)

Meer liefs,

Lot

Anonymous said...

haha, zo zou je het ook kunnen opvatten, maar je kent me toch.. ;)
En binnenkort heb je ook weer iets om mooie foto's van te kunnen maken!!

Anonymous said...

multicultureel ons Lotje... ;)