Saturday, February 9, 2008

What a weekend!

Wieow. What a weekend!
It started yesterday, when I went shopping with my mum. (Or actually, it all started with a good party at C.S.R. on Thursday night.) Anyhow, I didn't really had a single decent pair of trousers left. So my mum and I had set a date to make it happen. The whole day went very prosperous; we found two jeans (which fit perfectly), a hat, a t-shirt, a nice summer jacket, socks and stuff, ánd some good old Chuck Taylor shoes...
Yeah, I know. Again. But I can't help it, they were on sale. They made me do it.
And guess what!? I bought a new camera yesterday!! It was on sale, just for today and yesterday, and exactly the one that I was longing for. It is a compact camera, but pretty heavy because of the lens; 10x optical zoom. Lots of opportunities, and 6 million pixels. So I'll be back in full swing again.
Something else, very important, is that little sweet sun. She keeps on shining, whole day, today and yesterday. Also when we were playing another football match today, and I can tell you it was pretty exciting. At the end of the 2nd half the score was 2-2, and we really diserved to win. Dozens of chances, but some bad luck. We scored the 3rd goal in the very last seconds of the game! What a party!
And while I'm writing this, my window is still open, because I just climbed down from the roof where I enjoyed food and some loud Bob Marley, plus his Wailers. Nothing more on my back than my new t-shirt. In that sunny sunlight.
And now I'm leaving, to my work at the restaurant, to attack some dirty dishes!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Het klinkt als of je alles onder controlle hebt, goed om te lezen! Renée

Anonymous said...

En je hebt nog steeds alles onder controlle! Komt er nog een feestje?

Anonymous said...

wat heerlijk geschreven geliefde zuster! leefde helemaal mee tijdens het lezen, zag het helemaal voor me! genieten dus, doe je goed Lot! kusje reempje de afstudeerder jaja, kleine jongetjes worden ook groot ;)

Lotte said...

08-02-2008

Found out that there's wáy more to feel happy about... :D
Noticed it yesterday.
That they posted the marks from that exam online. On that same lucky Friday that I was talking about.

My mark was a 7.6!! :D :D
If I could, I would do three flips in a row right now. But I can't. So my heart is. As well as my stomach.

Guess what?!
I will get my diploma!
I am no longer a student (at least for some months, and néver éver again at this school)!
I will be a bachelor of science!!
I am a free women!

Anonymous said...

zeg op, komt dat feestje nou nog? ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow Ms. Lotte,
Congratulations on officially being done school!!!!!!! I know how excited you must be. Do you have an official graduation ceremony where you recieve your degree? So what's in store now? anything in particular?...other than working lots of jobs to make money to travel and do wonderful things?
Just wanted to let you know that I am very excited for you and wish you all the best. Let me know how life is for you.
Hugs,
Tammy