Monday, November 6, 2006

I got them back!

The pictures are a bit old, and the whole story too, but maybe you remember I was stupid enough to delete the memory card of my camera? A friend helped me getting them back. Or, I should leave the 'helping' part out, because there was nothing I could do about it, but he fixed it in minutes. Thanks again...
The Niagra Falls, with Doug and Nancy Garrett.

After milking, just outside the barn of the Vander Meulens
Twice Vander Meulens; heiffers and backyard

Montréal; an 'old' city with lots of new



Cows getting a shower, can it get any weirder?

The heiffers


The swamp I biked to, on Jake's bike. Somewhere in the middle there's a dead tree on the ground, that's where I ate my lunch...

One last picture of one of the kittens at Gord and Ann's place.
So, now it's back to work again. Translate a piece for our report into English, finish an article, play soccer, shower, eat and start learning for a test that I'm facing this Wednesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hej lot!
echt vet man dat je de foto's weer terug hebt! want ze zijn echt mooi! die met die grasspriet vindik het mooist! je moet ermaar eens wat meer over vertellen!
kus
renee

Anonymous said...

toppie die fotootjes!!! ben het met renee eens, die grasspriet is het mooiste. en die met een stukje water erop is ook niet onaantrekkelijk! liefs... uit londen!