Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Work

Isn't it strange to only feel good when you're working really hard? And not feel so good when you're being a lazy ass? Lately, sometimes, some days, some weeks I'm horrible. I think it is for the first time in my life that I'm having a hard time doing what I'm supposed to do. Don't get me wrong, it's only for my study and all the assignments coming along with it, I can hardly get started with some days. It's just, I know that everything will be alright, even when I'll miss the deadline. I can always finish it afterworths and it feels like I really don't care sometimes. And there's so many other things to do, read books, read about Malawi (there's way too much on the internet...), so many hours to sport, so many more chords I still can't play decent enough. So many emails to answer and send new ones, so often I have to get my desk/room organized a bit. So many friends to meet. O, and not to forget, so many hours to sleep! Basically I can be busy for a whole day, doing nothing. Sometimes I wish I could be more like a cat; they are réally doing nothing at all and they do enjoy it só much. Somehow I can only enjoy doing nothing for a short period, and only after I worked hard enough. I guess that's healthy in a way...
I don't know if I'm telling it the right way, and if you understand what I mean... It isn't as bad as it sounds, I'm getting there (slowly) without any major delays, so far.
But I turned it all around again since yesterday, I'm working hard, not sleeping enough and I'm feeling great!! I've worked till 3 am last night, after I went spinning for the first time in my life (never ever sweated thát much and my shoulders and neck are sour; sweet!), got up early, studied some more, followed a lesson and after this post I'm gonna eat, train (get só tired... : D ) and study some more. Today we had a meeting with on of our teachers about the Malawi plans and I would call him enthousiast, so that's great!! He needs to talk to some collegues first, but we'll hear the 'go' or 'no go' tomorrow. I'm gonna bet for the 'go'.
Mmm, supper is almost ready, I can smell it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

je engels is wel erg goed trouwens lotje, kan ik nog wat van leren... patser! lekker bezig dus! we mailen! onee, je ging aan de studie :p xxx