Friday, November 24, 2006

Needles

Here you've got the pictures of last weekend, when I was in Belgium

Taken on Saturday, close too Coo, where the waterfalls are.


Upstairs, on of the freezing rooms

In theory, we were able to bring a horse along, but we couldn't find one back home. Henri (the guy on the right) and I found this huge Belgian horse along our way. The last picture is taken during our hike through the dark forests on slippery hills.

My Africa adventure really got started today. I visited a docter to get my first set of vaccinations; yellow feaver, hepatitis A & B, tyfus and DTP. My two arms ánd two legs got needled today, I need to go back in a month ánd afterworths. There's an order for fifty malaria pills as well. I even might get a needle against rabiës, but that's a really expensive one. It's exciting, it got started now...
Strange to realise that the 0,5 ml injected in my muscle will prevent me from getting sick, or keep the symptoms acceptable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heb jij toch helemaal niet nodig al die injecties?! jij kan overal tegen! hoop maar niet dat je hondsdol wordt... xxx