Thursday, November 2, 2006

Bored.

Just a short note. Because I'm bored, and to let you know the pictures of last week are coming, but it takes much more time to get a lot of pictures in a post, comparing to just typing some words. This week the weather is really changing, it's pretty cold and hail and rain keeps coming... A moment ago, I couldn't resist it anymore. I've been inside for almost the whole day and the heavens opened again, so I went outside for a walk in the rain. Don't ask me why the call 'get out of your room, go outside' seems to call me even louder when it rains... I only know I enjoyed it. And last night too, when I got soaking wet during the training... Wow, there's a rainbow showing up, against a dark, deepgray sky... It's so hard to concentrate.
Alright, but now I'll have to get back to work. I'm writing an article about emigrating to Canada : )

Type to you soon,

Lotte

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Lotte, Just wanted to say thanks for the card..our anniversary was pretty low key, but your card made me smile!! Tootles for now...

Anonymous said...

emigrating to canada? i miss you already! kisse from london!