Monday, April 21, 2008

A louder 'Halleluja'!

Sorry, I feel like I overdid it a little bit, with the amount of pictures... But the internet connection is so fast, plus, I'm so very happy to show them to you. Even if it's 2.30 am.
They're definitely not in chronologic order, except for the last one; its one which I took today, a couple of hours ago.


I would almost start to like this flag...

Tompkins Square Park.

The Great Lawn, Central Park.


Took this while I was in East River Park.
Cherry blossoms.

In Harlem.

Vierkante Tijd. (Times Square.)

What a country...
What a squirrel...
And what was I lucky to have my camera ready :)


Guess: Little Italy, Chinatown, or the Bronx?

Brooklyn Bridge.

Halifax Airport, while I was waiting for my bag. Oh, so lonely.

Memorial for fallen soldiers. In Battery Park, on the Southern tip of Manhattan, where the Dutch settlers, and countless immigrants after them, arrived. Great memorial, probably the best I've ever seen.

Jep. Taking this picture was dangerous. For sure.

Wish I would dare to take more of these kind of pictures.

Trinity Church, founded in 1697. Lower Manhattan.

Playground in Chinatown.

Manhattan Bridge, in the back Brooklyn Bridge. Buildings you see are Brooklyn, while I'm standing on the Eastside of the Island of Manhattan.
Central Park. Again :)
Ahhh. Evening sun... I feel as if I can never, ever, see or experience, too much of it.

Street in East Village, last Friday.

Took this one, only a couple of hours ago; it's the street where the pope was staying. Countless cops.

4 comments:

Lotte said...

Don't forget to check out the magnolia's, with evening sun (and my new shoes) in the previous post!

Anonymous said...

gave foto's Lotje!
echt tof om te zien!
maar je zit dus nog steeds vast in the grote appel? lekker appeltje!
wie is Irene btw? kende je die al of heb je nieuwe homeys gemaakt?
dikke smakkerd reempje! joepie, heb de primeur: de eerste reactie! behalve die van jezlef dan... :)
echt gave foto's! toch wel mooi stadje zeg!
kusje reempje

Anonymous said...

komt prijs de Heer! :) 2x
kusje

Anonymous said...

en de groeten aan de paus.
wederom... je doopfan :)
de schade weer ingehaald! ben weer op de hoogte!